Do you still buy a newspaper?

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Promotional Video_Open Studios event, Nicholas Buiding Melbourne

Ok so I'm back, after a bit of a hiatus the last few months. The good news is, I have hundreds of blogs to get back in to writing with, as I have been busy shooting and editing my latest films, travelling to NYC, eating at several culinary treasures in Australia and o.s. and of course, occupying my mind daily with political, social and socio-economic debates....

 

First up, this is a promo I just finished editing for the annual Open Studios event in the Nicholas Building, Melbourne. I produced this promo while I was filming in this amazing buiding last year during my shoots for my 'Vali The Fox' documentary (currently in post-production). It is a captivating building which comes to life once a year when the artists open up their doors and let the public view their work spaces, fantastic work, which is full of individuality, creativity and loads of talent. So for more details about this years event check out this website and my blog which explains a bit more about the event! I also filmed a little doco on the importance of Art during these shoots and I will also post that and several other videos I've been working on soon!

Posted via email from PunchyP

No comments:

Post a Comment